It’s said that one should never judge a book by its cover, but would you agree that there are times when that’s not such a bad thing?
- I give you a digital copy of all three books in the ‘New Beginnings’ series.
- When you’ve read them*, you design up to three covers (i.e. for one, two or three of the ‘New Beginnings’ titles) by the end of July 2014.
- Your design can be in any medium e.g. photograph, water colour, pencil, oil, digital art – whatever floats your boat – as long as it’s compatible with publication parameters.
- All designs – including the current covers – will be posted on my website, blog and Facebook page in August 2014, and readers will be invited to vote on a winner for each book title.
- The cover of each book will be changed to the winning design.
- If your design is chosen, your name will appear on the cover(s) and in all advertising of the appropriate book(s), and you will receive 20% of the net sale income for each copy sold.
Please share, especially if you have artistic friends who may be interested.
Photos courtesy of dabrofistarmy (wordpress) and morselsofbread.net
*A star rating or review would be nice, but isn’t but isn’t compulsory.