Buy direct from the author:
All 3 books available from Amazon –
Buy all 3 books from Lulu –
Follow me on Facebook!
- I can honestly say that the second and third paragraphs were news to me. I've always thought of reviews primarily... fb.me/2qTikIe6M 4 days ago
- Goodbye, Authonomy bloglovin.com/blog/post/1213… on @bloglovin 5 days ago
- Goodbye, Authonomy johannanield.wordpress.com/2015/08/23/goo… http://t.co/iWDg9ceAzZ 5 days ago
- Authors on Twitter is out! paper.li/JohannaNield/1… Stories via @LaFleur2009 @indienetwork_ @NatalieNicole 6 days ago
- If you've read 'New Beginnings' and have been meaning to read 'Moving On' and/or 'Starting Over' then now's your... fb.me/3lKZQUAAx 1 week ago
Find me on Google+
Tag Archives: pinterest
During the last four years, I’ve gradually built up a modest online presence via various platforms. As well as this blog, I have a website, a Twitter account, two Facebook pages and various other media through which I’ve been able … Continue reading →
I’m aware that blogs aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, so I thought I’d share some social network links so that you can follow me elsewhere. Simply click on a logo and you’ll find me! Please come and say “hello” :) … Continue reading →
When writing “New Beginnings” and the two subsequent titles in the series, I soon found that the characters I’d invented were being played, in my mind’s eye, by actors whose work I admire. If my novels ever reach the silver … Continue reading →
I’ve recently joined Pinterest, and thought I’d share the first few boards that I’ve created: Geekery Words of Wisdom David Tennant Favourite Places & Spaces Favourite TV and films My books Interesting websites Why not ?
I’m just beginning to build up my profile on Pinterest, so why not join me there? It’s a visual feast for social net-workers, with some beautiful images and some very interesting sites being shared. Let me know what you think!