Buy direct from the author:
All 3 books available from Amazon –
Buy all 3 books from Lulu –
Follow me on Facebook!
- Authors on Twitter is out! paper.li/JohannaNield/1… Stories via @OrnaRoss @AdanRamie @Mention 5 days ago
- 10 Rules of Writing, by Zadie Smith .... eloquent, beautiful and wise fb.me/45qXmQ7tW 1 week ago
- » Finding Comfort In Difficult Times - Cultivating Contentment & Happiness pinterest.com/pin/1546705684… fb.me/7RmYmVYVY 1 week ago
- » Finding Comfort In Difficult Times - Cultivating Contentment & Happiness pinterest.com/pin/1546705684… 1 week ago
- Authors on Twitter is out! paper.li/JohannaNield/1… Stories via @joannegphillips @arvonfoundation @SilTlondonphile 1 week ago
Find me on Google+
Tag Archives: pinterest
During the last four years, I’ve gradually built up a modest online presence via various platforms. As well as this blog, I have a website, a Twitter account, two Facebook pages and various other media through which I’ve been able … Continue reading →
I’m aware that blogs aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, so I thought I’d share some social network links so that you can follow me elsewhere. Simply click on a logo and you’ll find me! Please come and say “hello” :) … Continue reading →
When writing “New Beginnings” and the two subsequent titles in the series, I soon found that the characters I’d invented were being played, in my mind’s eye, by actors whose work I admire. If my novels ever reach the silver … Continue reading →
I’ve recently joined Pinterest, and thought I’d share the first few boards that I’ve created: Geekery Words of Wisdom David Tennant Favourite Places & Spaces Favourite TV and films My books Interesting websites Why not ?
I’m just beginning to build up my profile on Pinterest, so why not join me there? It’s a visual feast for social net-workers, with some beautiful images and some very interesting sites being shared. Let me know what you think!